Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why Blog?

I have been getting the question "Why blog?" a lot lately and I need to settle this once and for all (mostly just to remind myself of why I am doing it). My main goal with blogging, even though there are extra perks, is to educate people, who, like myself,  think that they cannot possibly be crafty or creative in any manor whatsoever but have the will and desire to be and think more of themselves than just plain and boring. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. I am not always able to take the words in my head and form them into understandable jargon. My husband calls me the walking Mad-Lib because I am always trying to figure out which word to place in the right spot when I am speaking. I am sure many of my close friends have noticed this behavior in the way I talk. I just chalk it all up to style! You know, like that's just my style, man!  










2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie: Welcome to blogging. Anyone who analyzes words like you do should be a great blogger. Today is my 1 year blog birthday and it has been a great experience for me. I blogged in my head for years.
    I wish you the best and I'm your first follower. When you become famous, I'll say, I followed her in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is all so exciting. I am glad you are my first follower! I think getting started is the most difficult when it comes to most things but getting encouragement from people who have been there is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete