Thursday, October 31, 2013

No Candy Here Sign

Ok so today is Halloween and my son had a brilliant idea! Well, it's not an original idea but still pretty smart! He asked me what we were going to do about all the trick-or-treaters coming to our door while we were all out trick-or-treating our selves. That is a totally legit question. Last year we took down all our decorations and turned off all the lights then went out to do some candy hunting!  But to be honest, I don't want to take down all my decorations! I want to enjoy them a little longer! So my son's brilliant idea? Put a sign up on the door! Brilliant! :)

So I went online this morning looking for signs that were already made...

All the signs seemed mean to me, like as if we weren't participating and hate people who do! I respect other people's choices.  I just wanted people to know that we were participating but couldn't be in two places at once. I didn't want my house to get toilet papered either! (Some people/teenagers out there are mean.) Also, most the signs out there in internet land are all color and I don't want to use all my ink up on a paper that would get thrown away in a few hours! I guess I could laminate it and save it for next year...I'll ponder that after the mass chaos is over! ;)

So I decided to make my own! And guess what? I'm so nice, I'm gonna share it with you!

So here is my sign! I hope you find it useful!





Click Here to Download Sign


No comments:

Post a Comment